Sparkles & Spyglasses Sparkles & Spyglasses

Great job!

...The music and scenes at the very beginning remind me of a very similar commercial that was on tv at one point. Just wondering if that was any inspiration for the beginning, because i was really captivated by that commercial as well.

Professor Layton pt. 6 Professor Layton pt. 6

Fucking great!

I can't believe I haven't seen this before. I'm playing through diabolical box right now, and I worked my way backward through these episodes.

This is great man, I have a couple friends who I constantly tell about the game and how weird the characters can be sometimes, and when we were messing about we found this and couldn't stop laughing. MAKE MORE! I will watch!

Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Amazing Concept, great animation

I haven't reviewed anything in a while man, but this is great. Not to say that the animation wasn't great, but I would love to see this on a full on, detailed and shaded, even 3D scale.

Either way the concept was amazing, and I do hope you make more original work like this.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

I don't know if I found a bug...

Is the game supposed to completely spazz out if you die too many times? I died a few times on one of the earlier levels, and the entire game began to spin around, spamming pig squeals.

Also, seems like fun, kind of difficult.

Dandy. Dandy.

Awesome!

great stuff, fun to play.
t-shirt 'click here to order' button didn't work though, just saying.

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

I LOVED it

I loved the idea, funny and worth the 5 minutes, sending it to a bunch of my friends. Thanks for the fun.

I Am A Tree I Am A Tree

Amazing Voice!

Great song, loved the lyrics.
Great voice too.
good job!

*Stay* *Stay*

Awesome!

Hope you make more similar to this.

Techno Meets Hip Hop Techno Meets Hip Hop