Sparkles & Spyglasses Sparkles & Spyglasses

Great job!

...The music and scenes at the very beginning remind me of a very similar commercial that was on tv at one point. Just wondering if that was any inspiration for the beginning, because i was really captivated by that commercial as well.

Professor Layton pt. 6 Professor Layton pt. 6

Fucking great!

I can't believe I haven't seen this before. I'm playing through diabolical box right now, and I worked my way backward through these episodes.

This is great man, I have a couple friends who I constantly tell about the game and how weird the characters can be sometimes, and when we were messing about we found this and couldn't stop laughing. MAKE MORE! I will watch!

Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Amazing Concept, great animation

I haven't reviewed anything in a while man, but this is great. Not to say that the animation wasn't great, but I would love to see this on a full on, detailed and shaded, even 3D scale.

Either way the concept was amazing, and I do hope you make more original work like this.

WeRBopBop #9 WeRBopBop #9

Sickly Awesome

Another sweet one....Astley had it coming.

and amazing lashing.

Doody The Clown Doody The Clown

LMAO dudes

this shit is absolutely hilarious

and m1grand, bro, this was submitted like 7-8 years ago, not just an hour ago.

TT: 003 Ten Ways Pack 01 TT: 003 Ten Ways Pack 01

Awesome!

I like the concept a lot.

my favorite is the googling of google.

It's Still Me It's Still Me

Dear God...

The most enlightening 3-5 minutes of my life.

amaaaazing.

Inward Singing Inward Singing

Loved it!

Giving them cartoon personalities made it all the more funnier.
great style.
good job.

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

You Win!!!

You've found an awesome character to work with in these movies, I really hope you continue to make more.

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

The expression is priceless

Liked it, made me laugh, especially at the look on the animators face when he has achieved the peak of all flash technology.